Dustland is a new map released on Febuary 23, 2015. Dustland is a multi-platform three story structure, that generally you take ramps up to the top. The roof is a glass dome. Dustland is one of the smallest maps in Warmerise, and the newest so far.
Tips and Tactics Edit
- Most of the Red Team spawns at the bottom of the map, this is where the most action happens. However, those who fight in the red spawn area tend to be short lived. If close range hyper-action warfare is not your style, go to step three.
- There is a small room at the bottom of the map that is well hidden. This area is good for campers is that is your style for fighting.
- Carry a fully automatic weapon at all times, or a weapon with the zoom as the G36.
- There is a little pillshaped cylinder in the red spawnpoint. If you have a shield, you can take cover there and you won't be killed.
- Place mines near the pillar at the bottom level and run around the pillar.
- Try to control the second deck, as you can easily pick off enemies from there.
- Go to the top of the central pillar to get a good view of most of the platforms, but beware, you might not last long up there.
- Radar is somewhat ineffective, since there are many platforms. However, it does give you a gerneral picture of where they are and is good for checking if your platform is safe.